SOLTIVE Premium – SuperPulsed Laser System
This Changes Everything
The SuperPulsed Laser System SOLTIVE Premium is powered by a novel energy source for striking results compared to conventional Holmium YAG. Get used to dusting in half the time. Fragmenting stones relentlessly – with virtually no retropulsion. 1 Precisely cutting through soft tissue and state-of-the-art prostate enucleation, with visibly improved hemostasis. 2
SOLTIVE in Lithotripsy
SOLTIVE in BPH and Soft Tissue
SOLTIVE Offers Value That Matters
1 At select settings. Data on file compared to LumenisP120.
2 Data on file. Comparative laser system data collected on LumenisP120. Improved hemostasis noted at 365 μm diameter fibers and larger.
3 Data on file. Comparative laser system data collected on Lumenis P120.
4 Molina, Wilson. Comparison of Rapid-Pulse Tm Fiber LASER (RPFL) vs. High-Power 120 W Holmium YAG LASER (Ho:YAG): Stone Ablation Efficiency at the Same Average Power Settings. WCE 2018.
5 Molina, Wilson. Temperature Rise during Laser Lithotripsy: Comparison of Super-Pulse Thulium Fiber Laser (SPTF) vs. High-Power 120 W Holmium YAG Laser (Ho:YAG). AUA 2019.
6 Data on file.
Latest Scientific Publications
- 1.The laser of the future: reality and expectations about the new thulium fiber laser—a systematic review
- 2.Effect of temporal pulse shape on urinary stone phantom retropulsion rate and ablation efficiency using Holmium:YAG and Super Pulse Thulium Fiber lasers
- 3.V01-02 Comprehensive clinical study of super pulse tm fiber laser for treatment of stone disease
- 4.Comparison of Dusting and Fragmenting Using the New Super Pulse Thulium Fiber Laser to a 120W Holmium:YAG Laser
- 5.Thulium fiber laser: the new player for kidney stone treatment? A comparison with Holmium:YAG laser
- 6.Super Pulse Thulium Fiber Laser Compared to 120W Holmium:YAG Laser: Impact on Retropulsion and Laser Fiber Burn Back
- 7.Temperature Rise during Laser Lithotripsy: Comparison of Super Pulse Thulium Fiber LASER (SPTF) vs High Power 120W Holmium-YAG LASER (Ho:YAG)
- 8.A Randomized Trial Comparing The Learning Curve of 3 Endoscopic Enucleation Techniques (HoLEP, ThuFLEP, and MEP) for BPH Using Mentoring Approach—Initial Results
- 9.Novel thulium fiber laser for endoscopic enucleation of the prostate: A prospective comparison with conventional transurethral resection of the prostate
- 10.MP62-10 Monopolar versus laser (thuflep, holep) endoscopic enucleation of the prostate: a single-center experience
- 11.Technical aspects of transurethral thulium laser en bloc resection of bladder cancer
- 12.Thulium fiber laser en-bloc resection of non-muscle-invasive bladder cancer: First results
- 13.PDD-guided thulium fiber laser en-bloc enucleation of bladder tumor
- 14.Thulium fiber laser en bloc resection of bladder cancer
- 15.Thulium fiber laser: ready to dust all urinary stone composition types?